The words that commonly used in discussions about violence are unable to express how it feels for the person who experience domestic violence.
Generally endorses violence with physical violence , but all forms of coercion , domination , evoking fear , abuse of power, force or threat is considered violence.
Forms of domestic violence :
- physical violence ( beating , kicking, hitting , inflicting wounds and burns of various kinds..)
- psychological violence ( humiliation , threats , emotional blackmail , disparaging treatment .. )
- social violence ( prohibition to meet with family and loved ones, ban go to work, locking in the apartment..)
- economic violence ( unjustified restriction of access to property that the victim has the right to use , limited access to shared money..)
- sexual violence ( rape, forced upon all sexual acts , forced into other sexual practices..)
Victims of violence can become children, women and men , in any age. Statistics shows that up to 95% of domestic violence victims are women .
The reasons for which women are victims of their partner?
Reasons are very simple: my just one word that contradicts his words – notice that we are waiting child – I took the liberty to do anything without his consent – I refused sex – I refused to give him money for beer – when h e came home at night with his friends , I refused to prepare snacks for them – he did not like how i stacked towels in the closet – I came home from work a little later than usual – I did not go to sleep when he – I was arguing with my husband because of his extramarital knowledge…
How do you maintain the aggressor ?
Every agresor will act Individually, it depends in which situation is he at the moment. In practice we face many forms , but the most common ones are :
punch, choking belt, mockery and vulgar expression from children, suffocation pillow, hitting the head against the wall, kicking around the body, threats knife, scuffle, enforcement intercourse, tethering to a radiator..
The consequences are always equally painful, physically or mentally. Again, examples from practice: loss of consciousness , reflected kidney, cuts, rape, scratches, fractures, thawing lips, concussion and broken ribs, contusion, swollen hand, internal injury, anxiety, depression..